Mallinckrodt's (MNK) Prior Approval Supplement for OFIRMEV Receives FDA Approval
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: MNK) announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a Prior Approval Supplement for OFIRMEV (acetaminophen) injection available in an intravenous (IV) bag presentation, which will provide health care providers an additional delivery option.
The Prior Approval Supplement to the approved OFIRMEV New Drug Application included the addition of a new container closure and manufacturer. The polypropylene bags will be manufactured by Fresenius Kabi. Mallinckrodt anticipates product availability in the second quarter of 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnegie Still Interested in magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Bid
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!