Mallinckrodt's (MNK) Prior Approval Supplement for OFIRMEV Receives FDA Approval
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: MNK) announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a Prior Approval Supplement for OFIRMEV (acetaminophen) injection available in an intravenous (IV) bag presentation, which will provide health care providers an additional delivery option.
The Prior Approval Supplement to the approved OFIRMEV New Drug Application included the addition of a new container closure and manufacturer. The polypropylene bags will be manufactured by Fresenius Kabi. Mallinckrodt anticipates product availability in the second quarter of 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Therakos Production Issues Noted
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!