Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces Court Affirmation to Stay Litigation Pending FDA’s Approval Withdrawal Proceedings Outcome
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Monday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
On October 21, 2016, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit issued an Order removing Mallinckrodt Inc.’s pending litigation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from the Court’s oral argument calendar and placing that litigation in abeyance pending the outcome of the Approval Withdrawal Proceedings initiated by the FDA on October 17, 2016. In response, on October 21, 2016, Mallinckrodt Inc. filed a Motion to Reconsider with the Court requesting that the oral arguments be placed back on the Court’s calendar and that the litigation be allowed to proceed. On October 24, 2016, the Court affirmed its earlier decision and stayed the litigation pending the outcome of FDA’s Approval Withdrawal Proceedings.
It remains Mallinckrodt Inc.’s position that its generic methylphenidate ER product is a safe and effective treatment option for patients who suffer from ADHD. As such, Mallinckrodt Inc. plans to vigorously set forth its position in the Approval Withdrawal Proceedings and is exploring additional options regarding this matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!