Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces Court Affirmation to Stay Litigation Pending FDA’s Approval Withdrawal Proceedings Outcome
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Monday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
On October 21, 2016, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit issued an Order removing Mallinckrodt Inc.’s pending litigation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from the Court’s oral argument calendar and placing that litigation in abeyance pending the outcome of the Approval Withdrawal Proceedings initiated by the FDA on October 17, 2016. In response, on October 21, 2016, Mallinckrodt Inc. filed a Motion to Reconsider with the Court requesting that the oral arguments be placed back on the Court’s calendar and that the litigation be allowed to proceed. On October 24, 2016, the Court affirmed its earlier decision and stayed the litigation pending the outcome of FDA’s Approval Withdrawal Proceedings.
It remains Mallinckrodt Inc.’s position that its generic methylphenidate ER product is a safe and effective treatment option for patients who suffer from ADHD. As such, Mallinckrodt Inc. plans to vigorously set forth its position in the Approval Withdrawal Proceedings and is exploring additional options regarding this matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- State Street (STT) Enters Settlement Agreement with DOJ Concerning Overcharges for Six EMEA-Based Clients
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!