Majesco Entertainment (COOL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL) reported that it has received formal notification from the Listing Qualifications Department of The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") notifying Majesco that it has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2), the minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market, and that the matter is now closed. Majesco's common stock will continue to be listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market.
On March 3, 2016, NASDAQ notified the Company that its common stock failed to maintain a minimum bid price of $1.00 over the previous 30 consecutive business days as required by NASDAQ's Listing Rules. NASDAQ determined that for the 10 consecutive business days from August 1, 2016 to August 12, 2016, the closing bid price of the Company's common stock was $1.00 per share or greater. On August 15, 2016, NASDAQ provided confirmation to Majesco of the foregoing and that the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2).
Majesco's common stock trades on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "COOL."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!