Majesco Entertainment (COOL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL) reported that it has received formal notification from the Listing Qualifications Department of The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") notifying Majesco that it has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2), the minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market, and that the matter is now closed. Majesco's common stock will continue to be listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market.
On March 3, 2016, NASDAQ notified the Company that its common stock failed to maintain a minimum bid price of $1.00 over the previous 30 consecutive business days as required by NASDAQ's Listing Rules. NASDAQ determined that for the 10 consecutive business days from August 1, 2016 to August 12, 2016, the closing bid price of the Company's common stock was $1.00 per share or greater. On August 15, 2016, NASDAQ provided confirmation to Majesco of the foregoing and that the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2).
Majesco's common stock trades on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "COOL."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!