Majesco (COOL) Confirms Partnership with Zynga (ZNGA)
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL) has entered into a publishing agreement with Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA), the world's leading provider of social game services. Under the agreement, Zynga will publish Mini Putt Park, Majesco's latest social game. Currently available in beta on Facebook, the game is scheduled to officially launch on Facebook and Zynga's destination for social games Zynga.com this summer.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Receives Notice of Allowance for '002 Patent
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
- Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Reports HCV Treatment Patent Interference (GILD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!