Main Street Capital (MAIN) Prices 3.75M Offering at $22.50/Share
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Main Street Capital Corporation (NYSE: MAIN) has priced a public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Pricing was set at $22.50 per share, and net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and estimated expenses payable by Main Street, are expected to be approximately $80.8 million. Main Street has also granted the underwriters an option, exercisable for 30 days, to purchase up to 562,500 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instagram (FB) Debuts New Snapchat-Like Feature
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Receives Subpoena From Inspector General of HHS
- Grainger (GWW) Reports Daily Sales Up 5% in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!