Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Prices 35M Offering at $4.50/Share
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of common stock. The Company is offering 35,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share. In connection with the offering, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., BMO Capital Markets Corp., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers. Magnum Hunter has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 5,250,000 additional shares to cover over-allotments, if any. Magnum Hunter expects to close the offering on May 16, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Michael S. Dell, MSD Partners and Silver Lake Lead Transaction to Combine Dell and EMC, Creating Premier End-to-End Technology Company
- Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Rating Suspended at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!