Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Prices 35M Offering at $4.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of common stock. The Company is offering 35,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share. In connection with the offering, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., BMO Capital Markets Corp., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers. Magnum Hunter has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 5,250,000 additional shares to cover over-allotments, if any. Magnum Hunter expects to close the offering on May 16, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Prices 3.13M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$255M
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!