MagneGas (MNGA) Selected by NY DOT for Metal Cutting and Repairs
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MagneGas Corporation (Nasdaq: MNGA) announced that two divisions of the New York City Department of Transportation have selected MagneGas2 for metal cutting and repairs. The fuel will be sourced by MagneGas New York Distributor AWISCO Corporation.
MagneGas and AWISCO partnered in a marketing effort aimed at expanding the use of MagneGas2® in the New York and New Jersey markets. MagneGas personnel demonstrated the fuels superior metal cutting benefits with assistance from the AWISCO sales team. The demonstrations and training occurred over a period of several days and resulted in many new customers including the NYC Department of Transportation.
"Our partnering efforts with the MagneGas sales team have always been very successful for us. MagneGas2® is an excellent door opener, and customers quickly see the value added benefits of switching to MagneGas2® which we believe is a hotter and cleaner alternative to what they are using now. The Department of Transportation is one example of our successful efforts," stated Victor Fuhrman, Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for AWISCO.
The MagneGas IR App is now available for free in Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad http://bit.ly/AfLYww and at Google Play http://bit.ly/Km2iyk for Android mobile devices.
To be added to the MagneGas investor email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with MNGA in the subject line.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces Leadership of Post-Westar Energy Merger Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!