MagneGas (MNGA) Selected by NY DOT for Metal Cutting and Repairs
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MagneGas Corporation (Nasdaq: MNGA) announced that two divisions of the New York City Department of Transportation have selected MagneGas2 for metal cutting and repairs. The fuel will be sourced by MagneGas New York Distributor AWISCO Corporation.
MagneGas and AWISCO partnered in a marketing effort aimed at expanding the use of MagneGas2® in the New York and New Jersey markets. MagneGas personnel demonstrated the fuels superior metal cutting benefits with assistance from the AWISCO sales team. The demonstrations and training occurred over a period of several days and resulted in many new customers including the NYC Department of Transportation.
"Our partnering efforts with the MagneGas sales team have always been very successful for us. MagneGas2® is an excellent door opener, and customers quickly see the value added benefits of switching to MagneGas2® which we believe is a hotter and cleaner alternative to what they are using now. The Department of Transportation is one example of our successful efforts," stated Victor Fuhrman, Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for AWISCO.
The MagneGas IR App is now available for free in Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad http://bit.ly/AfLYww and at Google Play http://bit.ly/Km2iyk for Android mobile devices.
To be added to the MagneGas investor email list, please email email@example.com with MNGA in the subject line.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagneGas Expands Into Indiana Market to Support Growing Market Demand for MagneGas 2®
- Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Elects Kenneth Quaglio to Board of Directors
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Appoints Gary Rodkin to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!