MagneGas (MNGA) Says MagneGas2 Chosen by Large Recycling and Waste Disposal Company
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MagneGas Corporation (Nasdaq: MNGA) announced today that its innovative industrial gas MagneGas2® will be used by one of the nation's largest recycling and waste disposal companies.
The waste company indicated it will use MagneGas2® for maintenance and repair of the company's fleet of trucks, its dumpsters and related machinery. The fuel will initially be used in six locations in one state, but the company has indicated plans to expand into eight more neighboring states in the region in the coming months.
Ermanno Santilli, CEO of MagneGas Corporation stated: "This company is well known, even to people who are not in the waste disposal and recycling business. Our existing distributor in the region will be providing the fuel through our ongoing support and training. We envision it growing to many more sites nationally and across the waste disposal and recycling sector. Our hope is to become the industry standard."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Novelion Therapeutics (NVLN) Announces Acceptance of MAA for Metreleptin
- Praxair (PX), Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Enter Long-Term U.S. Gulf Coast Hydrogen Supply Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!