MagneGas (MNGA) Says MagneGas2 Chosen by Large Recycling and Waste Disposal Company
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MagneGas Corporation (Nasdaq: MNGA) announced today that its innovative industrial gas MagneGas2® will be used by one of the nation's largest recycling and waste disposal companies.
The waste company indicated it will use MagneGas2® for maintenance and repair of the company's fleet of trucks, its dumpsters and related machinery. The fuel will initially be used in six locations in one state, but the company has indicated plans to expand into eight more neighboring states in the region in the coming months.
Ermanno Santilli, CEO of MagneGas Corporation stated: "This company is well known, even to people who are not in the waste disposal and recycling business. Our existing distributor in the region will be providing the fuel through our ongoing support and training. We envision it growing to many more sites nationally and across the waste disposal and recycling sector. Our hope is to become the industry standard."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!