MagneGas' (MNGA) MagneGas2 Chosen by Pinellas County FD Emergency Responders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MagneGas Corporation (Nasdaq: (MNGA) announced that the Pinellas County Fire Department's teams of emergency responders, the Technical Rescue Team, have chosen MagneGas2, and the MagneTote™ as their preferred metal cutting tool. Pinellas County is the 6th most populous county in Florida as measured by the state's Office of Economic and Demographic Research. MagneGas2® and the MagneTote™ are currently used by emergency response teams in several other Florida counties as well.
The MagneTote™ is a fully portable, all-in-one metal cutting torch system using the Company's advanced cutting fuel made from renewable liquids and waste oils, MagneGas2®. This fuel is safer, cuts almost 40% faster, and is more cost effective than acetylene. The MagneTote™'s lightweight, portable design eliminates the need for long, unwieldy, and unsafe torch hoses. Everything needed to perform the cutting task is in one compact, portable unit. For emergency responders, we believe this can substantially decrease the amount of time needed to set up, time that could be critical to saving a life.
The Pinellas County Fire Department Technical Rescue Teams respond to any incident that requires specialized equipment or skills, including building collapses, trench cave-ins, and industrial accidents. Firefighters selected for a Technical Rescue Team attend specialized skill training and development programs. The Company has been and continues to train these team members in the use of the MagneTote™ system.
Dominic Briganti, Training Coordinator for the Pinellas County Fire Department's Technical Rescue Team stated, "When we respond to an incident, time is often of the essence. MagneGas2® and the MagneTote™ really help us perform our critical tasks effectively, allowing for a more successful outcome. An efficient yet compact cutting tool is paramount to our Rescue teams since truck real estate is our biggest commodity."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Engility Holdings (EGL) Awarded $16.8M VA Contract
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!