Mad Catz (MCZ) Announces Smart Device Technology Initiative
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (AMEX: MCZ) announced GameSmart, a technology initiative that moves smart devices one step closer to delivering a core gaming experience similar to a gaming console or gaming computer. GameSmart control products will function through the Bluetooth® Smart stack, will be game and hardware independent, and will have a smart device app to provide additional functionality. By utilizing Bluetooth Smart, GameSmart devices will feature simplified setup, longer battery life and universal compatibility. In addition, GameSmart offers game developers and game publishers standardization, ease of implementation and scalability when enabling controller and console-like accessory functionality in mobile games.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Closes 1.41M Common Stock SPA with Luigi Lavazza
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ) Signs LOI to Acquire OrgSpan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!