Mad Catz (MCZ) Announces Smart Device Technology Initiative
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (AMEX: MCZ) announced GameSmart, a technology initiative that moves smart devices one step closer to delivering a core gaming experience similar to a gaming console or gaming computer. GameSmart control products will function through the Bluetooth® Smart stack, will be game and hardware independent, and will have a smart device app to provide additional functionality. By utilizing Bluetooth Smart, GameSmart devices will feature simplified setup, longer battery life and universal compatibility. In addition, GameSmart offers game developers and game publishers standardization, ease of implementation and scalability when enabling controller and console-like accessory functionality in mobile games.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mad Catz® Signs Deal with Dovetail Games for the Retail Distribution of Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
- Bank of New York (BK) Reaches Settlement in FX-Related Class Action
- P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI) Commences Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!