Mad Catz (MCZ) Announces Smart Device Technology Initiative
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (AMEX: MCZ) announced GameSmart, a technology initiative that moves smart devices one step closer to delivering a core gaming experience similar to a gaming console or gaming computer. GameSmart control products will function through the Bluetooth® Smart stack, will be game and hardware independent, and will have a smart device app to provide additional functionality. By utilizing Bluetooth Smart, GameSmart devices will feature simplified setup, longer battery life and universal compatibility. In addition, GameSmart offers game developers and game publishers standardization, ease of implementation and scalability when enabling controller and console-like accessory functionality in mobile games.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Authentidate Holding (ADAT) Corrects Error; Sees Gross Proceeds of $2.17M from Upcoming Direct Placement
- Forward Industries' (FORD) Largest Shareholder Calls Dismissal of CFO 'Reckless'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!