Macy's (M) Announces New Partnership with Brookstone
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
This week, Macy’s (NYSE: M) launches a new partnership with specialty retailer Brookstone, to bring uniquely designed, high-quality gifts to 347 stores and macys.com this holiday season.
“Brookstone is a brand known for exceptionally innovative products that aim to improve your quality of life and Macy’s is the premiere destination for holiday gifts,” said Tim Baxter, Macy’s Chief Merchandising Officer. “By offering Brookstone at Macy’s – from headphones and speakers to kitchen gadgets or the perfect massage – their extraordinary items will add to our electronic offerings just in time for the holiday shopping season.”
“Macy’s is the perfect showcase for Brookstone, and we’re proud to be in their wonderful stores,” said Brookstone CEO, Steven Goldsmith. “Macy’s has always been about giving customers high-quality brands, exciting products and enjoyable shopping experiences. These are values Brookstone and Macy’s share, and we’re thrilled to bring Brookstone innovations to Macy’s customers in time for the 2016 holiday gift season.”
Brookstone products are designed to do amazing things in surprising ways and make everyday moments more interesting – for music and massagers, toys and tech, gadgets, gizmos, gear and gifts. For those who like to stand out in a crowd, quirky Cat Ear Headphones are the perfect way to enjoy music privately, or through the cat ear speakers when sharing songs with friends. Big Blue Party™ indoor-outdoor speakers are wireless, weatherproof and deliver exceptional, omnidirectional sound. The Nap™ Massaging Wrap uses soothing vibration and ultra-soft fabric to bring neck massage to a whole new level, while the Towel Warmer ensures no one ever has to step out of the shower in the cold again.
Additional Brookstone products available at Macy’s include:
- 6-in-1 Tool Pen; $14.99
- 5-in-1 Gardener’s Tool; $24.99
- Snackman™ Motion-Sensing Snack Dispenser; $39.99
- Auto Emergency Tool and Flashlight; $19.99
- Grill Alert Bluetooth® Cooking Thermometer; $69.99
- Big Blue Mini™ Wireless Travel Speaker; $49.99
- Wireless Mobile Projector; $299.99
- Flight Force™ Stunt Drone; $59.99
- Original Sånd by Brookstone; $19.99
- Aperto Auto-sensing Wine Opener; $39.99
Macy’s will carry more than 30 Brookstone items in store and online at macys.com, priced from $14.99 to $299.99, beginning in mid-October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Elects Matthew Garth as CFO
- ADMA Biologics (ADMA) to Acquire Assets from Biotest Pharmaceuticals
- Praxair (PX), Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Enter Long-Term U.S. Gulf Coast Hydrogen Supply Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!