Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Prices 2.87M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$235M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE: MIC) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,870,000 shares of common stock ("shares") of the Company at a price to the public of $81.90 per share by Macquarie Infrastructure Management (USA) Inc. (“MIMUSA”), the manager of the Company.
MIMUSA will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
Barclays is acting as sole bookrunner for the offering. The offering was made under the Company's existing shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 5, 2016 and is expected to close on November 9, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
This press release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy shares, nor shall there be any sale of shares in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by telephone at (888) 603-5847 or by email at Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMacquarie Group, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!