MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Says Officers 'Absolutely Not' Under SEC Investigation
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) said on twitter that its officers are "absolutely not under any SEC investigation." Comments follows earlier news that it received a subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission requesting certain information from the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- MannKind (MNKD) Announces Completion of $10.2M Insulin Sales Agreement with Sanofi (SNY)
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 1M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!