MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Says Officers 'Absolutely Not' Under SEC Investigation
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) said on twitter that its officers are "absolutely not under any SEC investigation." Comments follows earlier news that it received a subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission requesting certain information from the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) R&D EVP Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!