MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Says Officers 'Absolutely Not' Under SEC Investigation
- Wall Street boosted by financial, tech stocks
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) said on twitter that its officers are "absolutely not under any SEC investigation." Comments follows earlier news that it received a subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission requesting certain information from the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Cognizant (CTSH) Says Conducting Internal Investigation Over Potential FCPA Violations
- Alcoa (AA) Board Approves Company Separation (ARNC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!