MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Files Definitive Proxy for Shareholder Meeting
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MGT), today announced that it has filed Form DEF 14A (Definitive Proxy Statement) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for its upcoming 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The meeting is now scheduled to take place on September 8, 2016 in order to provide shareholders adequate time to receive and review the proxy and vote their shares accordingly.
The Proxy Statement can be accessed via the Company's website or at www.sec.gov.
Shareholders as of the record date, July 28, 2016, will have the right to vote by proxy or in person at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 10:00 am Eastern Time at the offices of Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP located at 61 Broadway, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10006.
Shareholders of record will receive a notice containing instructions on how to access the shareholder meeting materials, including a proxy form and voting instruction form. Shareholders are urged to carefully review the proxy and accompanying materials as they contain important information regarding proposals being voted on at the shareholder meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!