MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Files Definitive Proxy for Shareholder Meeting
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MGT), today announced that it has filed Form DEF 14A (Definitive Proxy Statement) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for its upcoming 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The meeting is now scheduled to take place on September 8, 2016 in order to provide shareholders adequate time to receive and review the proxy and vote their shares accordingly.
The Proxy Statement can be accessed via the Company's website or at www.sec.gov.
Shareholders as of the record date, July 28, 2016, will have the right to vote by proxy or in person at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 10:00 am Eastern Time at the offices of Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP located at 61 Broadway, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10006.
Shareholders of record will receive a notice containing instructions on how to access the shareholder meeting materials, including a proxy form and voting instruction form. Shareholders are urged to carefully review the proxy and accompanying materials as they contain important information regarding proposals being voted on at the shareholder meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Receive FDA Complete Response Letter for Sarilumab BLA as RA Treatment
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/26: (TWTR) (PRGX) (CBPO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!