MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Announces Release of Demonsaw 3.0
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MGT) has announced the release of Demonsaw 3.0, a secure and decentralized x-platform information-sharing application with end-to-end encryption and no client P2P.
Demonsaw 3.0 inherits the security and anonymity principles from Demonsaw 2.0 but makes many advances in network communication, speed, security, anonymity and extensibility. The entire application was re-written from the ground-up based on user feedback.
Demonsaw 3.0 revolutionizes file sharing. Users now control everything. They will choose what routers to trust, the type of tunnel used when connecting to a network, customizable and theme-able interfaces, and much more. "Demonsaw 3.0 has been designed for speed, security and end-user customization, and will be our framework for bringing killer features such as file sync, media streaming, VOIP and, eventually, an enterprise version," said Eric "Eijah" Anderson, creator and proposed Chief Technology Officer of MGT.
Demonsaw can be used to secure banking transactions, replace certificate based VPN's, encrypt audio and video conferencing, streaming real-time content, and securing any type of data. This technology is different from most products because it avoids peer-to-peer communications; leverages cryptography in a more user-friendly way than similar products; and can be used as a self-hosted private Cloud for businesses seeking to avoid Cloud-based vulnerabilities.
"Every industry needs this type of security, and MGT is focused on bringing it to them in a simple, powerful and cost-effective way. And, yes, we have already begun development on Clear Skies and Demonsaw 4.0. Both will be available in Spring 2017," said Eijah.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!