MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Announces Receipt of SEC Subpoena
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) announced that on September 15, 2016, it received a subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission requesting certain information from the Company. MGT has no indication or reason to believe that the Company is or will be the subject of any enforcement proceedings. The Company is fully cooperating to comply with the SEC's request.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Bellicum Pharma (BLCM) Presented Updated BPX-501 Study Data in PIDs, Hemoglobinopathies at ASH 2016
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Reports $20M at the Market Offering of Ordinary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!