MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Announces John McAfee Keynote at China Internet Security Conference
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT), announced that John McAfee, the Company's proposed Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, delivered an important and well-received keynote address at the Fourth Internet Security Conference (ISC 2016) in Beijing on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at the China National Convention Center. He was joined by more than 100 presenters representing over 70 global networks of security-related institutions and enterprises.
In his keynote address, McAfee discussed the history of computing and cybersecurity, highlighting how many things have changed. Noting the decreasing relevance of reactive solutions like anti-virus, McAfee described the present and future landscapes of cybersecurity and how professionals will need to adapt their techniques and tools to become proactive. He also expressed a hope for increased cooperation and understanding between China and America.
To listen to John McAfee's keynote address at ISC 2016, please click here.
"I would like to thank the ISC and the Chinese government for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts with industry and government leaders within the largest country in the world. I am hoping that my words will inspire cooperation in the field of security between China and the U.S., and indeed between and among all countries."
ISC is widely recognized as the largest-scale, most influential and professional cyber security conference in Asia Pacific. Attendance for ISC 2016 is expected to exceed 6,000 cybersecurity professionals from across China and all over the world. This audience includes decision makers representing Chinese business - the largest and most rapidly growing marketplace for cybersecurity solutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Presents New 12 Month Data on GEN-003
- National Healthcare (NHC) Closes AVVC Acquisition; Enters New Credit Facility; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Set to Open Lower Following Distribution Cut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!