MGT Capital (MGTI) Announces Completion of Bitcoin Phase Two Ahead of Schedule
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTC: MGTI), updated shareholders on the successful completion of the second phase of its Bitcoin operation in central Washington state. The Company is pleased to have delivered the Phase Two metrics ahead of schedule, and has expanded the processing power of its Bitcoin operations to over five PetaHash, firmly placing MGT as a leader in the U.S. Bitcoin mining network. Since launching just two months ago, the Company has mined over 170 Bitcoins, which are presently valued at over $700 each.
"I want to thank our team on the ground in Washington State for their hard work and diligence in completing phase two ahead of schedule. The facility has maintained as high a level of performance and uptimes as I have encountered in my career. I am looking forward to our expansion and continued growth," said Robert Collazo, Director of Operations for MGT's Bitcoin mining operations.
John McAfee, Executive Chairman of MGT, concluded, "As we grow our Bitcoin footprint here, our expertise becomes an increasingly valuable resource as we enter into our upcoming joint venture with Bitmain Technologies of China, the preeminent worldwide leader in bitcoin hardware manufacturing and sales."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Names Blaine Hurst President
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!