MGT Capital (MGT) Says Proposed CEO McAfee Will Keynote China Internet Security Conference 2016
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) has announced that John McAfee, the Company's proposed Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has been invited to keynote the China Internet Security Conference (ISC) August 15-17, 2016 at the China National Convention Center in Beijing.
ISC is widely recognized as the largest-scale, most influential and professional cyber security conference in Asia Pacific. Hosts include the Internet Society of China and 360 Internet Security Center. The Cyberspace Administration of China, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China, and the Ministry of Public Security of China are main supporters.
Attendance for ISC 2016 is expected to exceed 6,000 cybersecurity professionals from across China and all over the world. This audience will include decision makers representing Chinese business - the largest and most rapidly growing marketplace for cybersecurity solutions.
ISC 2016 will focus on nine different topics, including direction, development, trends and future technologies of the cybersecurity industry. Past keynote speakers include Tom Ridge, the first Secretary of the United States Department of Homeland Security, and Gen. Keith B. Alexander, the Director of the National Security Agency.
"I am honored to have been invited to keynote the Chinese National Security Conference. The Chinese cybersecurity market is the largest in the world and it is as much in need of new ideas in cybersecurity as our companies are here in the U.S. I hope that my experience developing new paradigm security products, such as those soon to be offered by MGT, will prove invaluable to the Chinese government and Chinese industry. Our Sentinel product, for example, will have a Chinese version available in the fourth quarter of 2016," said John McAfee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!