MGT Capital (MGT) Says NYSE Denied Listing of Additional Shares Needed to Close D-Vassive Deal
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) announced that the New York Stock Exchange informed the Company late yesterday afternoon that it will not approve the listing on the Exchange of the 43.8 million shares that the Company is required to issue in order to complete the closing of the D-Vassive merger. The Company and John McAfee remain committed to closing the transaction and are exploring alternatives.
Mr. McAfee stated, "We are determined to consummate a transaction that brings our cybersecurity technologies to market in order to solve the pressing privacy and security issues that society faces."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) to File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Enters RSA with Certain Lenders, Noteholders
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!