MGT Capital (MGT) Says NYSE Denied Listing of Additional Shares Needed to Close D-Vassive Deal
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) announced that the New York Stock Exchange informed the Company late yesterday afternoon that it will not approve the listing on the Exchange of the 43.8 million shares that the Company is required to issue in order to complete the closing of the D-Vassive merger. The Company and John McAfee remain committed to closing the transaction and are exploring alternatives.
Mr. McAfee stated, "We are determined to consummate a transaction that brings our cybersecurity technologies to market in order to solve the pressing privacy and security issues that society faces."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pan American Silver (PAAS) to Acquire Joaquin Project from Coeur Mining (CDE) in $25M Deal
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!