MGT Capital (MGT) Says NYSE Denied Listing of Additional Shares Needed to Close D-Vassive Deal
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) announced that the New York Stock Exchange informed the Company late yesterday afternoon that it will not approve the listing on the Exchange of the 43.8 million shares that the Company is required to issue in order to complete the closing of the D-Vassive merger. The Company and John McAfee remain committed to closing the transaction and are exploring alternatives.
Mr. McAfee stated, "We are determined to consummate a transaction that brings our cybersecurity technologies to market in order to solve the pressing privacy and security issues that society faces."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Make $1.25B Investment in Steward-Operated Hospital Portfolio
- Chinese Billionaire Wang Jianlin in Talks to Acquire Control of Dick Clark Productions - WSJ
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) to Acquire Public Safety Software Provider Spillman Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!