MGT Capital (MGT) Says NYSE Denied Listing of Additional Shares Needed to Close D-Vassive Deal
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) announced that the New York Stock Exchange informed the Company late yesterday afternoon that it will not approve the listing on the Exchange of the 43.8 million shares that the Company is required to issue in order to complete the closing of the D-Vassive merger. The Company and John McAfee remain committed to closing the transaction and are exploring alternatives.
Mr. McAfee stated, "We are determined to consummate a transaction that brings our cybersecurity technologies to market in order to solve the pressing privacy and security issues that society faces."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGT Capital (MGT) Gets Class-Action Suit from Law Firm
- e-Future (EFUT) to be Acquired by Shiji and eFuture CI for $6.42/Share
- UPDATE: Hershey Foods (HSY) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!