MGT Capital (MGT) Says NYSE Denied Listing of Additional Shares Needed to Close D-Vassive Deal
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) announced that the New York Stock Exchange informed the Company late yesterday afternoon that it will not approve the listing on the Exchange of the 43.8 million shares that the Company is required to issue in order to complete the closing of the D-Vassive merger. The Company and John McAfee remain committed to closing the transaction and are exploring alternatives.
Mr. McAfee stated, "We are determined to consummate a transaction that brings our cybersecurity technologies to market in order to solve the pressing privacy and security issues that society faces."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Spotify said in Advanced Talks to Acquire SoundCloud - FT (AAPL) (TWTR)
- FTC May Still Have Concerns Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Divestitures Aren't Enough - Bloomberg, Citing MLEX
- Travelzoo (TZOO) Mentioned Cautiously at Cliffside Research; 'Strong Sell', $6.60 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!