MGT Capital (MGT) Comm Director Calls NYSE Delisting 'Unprecedented'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In what we believe to be unprecedented, NYSE has suspended $MGT trading prior to allowing MGT to appeal the delisting notice.— Tiffany Madison (@tiffanymadison) October 19, 2016
In a follow-up tweet, the Director also said its "newly unlisted status make it much harder to "borrow" and more difficult to short sell."
Further, $MGT's newly unlisted status make it much harder to "borrow" and more difficult to short sell.— Tiffany Madison (@tiffanymadison) October 19, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!