MGT Capital (MGT) Comm Director Calls NYSE Delisting 'Unprecedented'
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In what we believe to be unprecedented, NYSE has suspended $MGT trading prior to allowing MGT to appeal the delisting notice.— Tiffany Madison (@tiffanymadison) October 19, 2016
In a follow-up tweet, the Director also said its "newly unlisted status make it much harder to "borrow" and more difficult to short sell."
Further, $MGT's newly unlisted status make it much harder to "borrow" and more difficult to short sell.— Tiffany Madison (@tiffanymadison) October 19, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Issues Statement on DOJ Charges Versus Former Employees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!