MGIC Investment (MTG) Delinquent Inventory Fell 3,308 in December
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Primary New Insurance Written ($Billions)
Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
Plus: New Notices
Less: Cures (1)
Less: Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)
Less: Rescissions and Denials (2)
Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
(2) Refer to our Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2012, for information about our suspension of certain rescissions and the number of rescissions suspended as of September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Gains After Reporting Top-Line Data From Phase 2a ORMD-0801 Trial
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance Covering SYN-004
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!