MGIC Investment (MTG) Delinquent Inventory Fell 3,308 in December
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Primary New Insurance Written ($Billions)
Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
Plus: New Notices
Less: Cures (1)
Less: Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)
Less: Rescissions and Denials (2)
Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
(2) Refer to our Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2012, for information about our suspension of certain rescissions and the number of rescissions suspended as of September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
- Amyris (AMRS) Files to sell $10M Convertible Note
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!