MGIC Investment (MTG) Delinquent Inventory Fell 3,308 in December
- Stocks Quiet Ahead of FOMC Statement
- Fedex Corp. (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Sales Light
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) Founder George Zimmer Axed, Reports Say he Had Trouble 'Letting Go'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 06/19: (MBIS) (MNOV) (AVHI) Higher; (OSH) (VNDA) (ZN) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
Primary New Insurance Written ($Billions)
Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
Plus: New Notices
Less: Cures (1)
Less: Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)
Less: Rescissions and Denials (2)
Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
(2) Refer to our Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2012, for information about our suspension of certain rescissions and the number of rescissions suspended as of September 30, 2012.
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kodak (EKDKQ) Asks Court to Approve $406M Rights Offering on Bankruptcy Emergence
- Vanda (VNDA) Presents Data on Tasimelteon
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) Prices 6M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!