MGIC Investment (MTG) Delinquent Inventory Fell 3,308 in December
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Primary New Insurance Written ($Billions)
Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
Plus: New Notices
Less: Cures (1)
Less: Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)
Less: Rescissions and Denials (2)
Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
(2) Refer to our Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2012, for information about our suspension of certain rescissions and the number of rescissions suspended as of September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Commences Phase 2/3 Trial of Epidiolex
- Chembio Diagn (CEMI) Reports DPP HIV 1/2 Assay Given CLIA Waiver From FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!