MGIC Investment (MTG) Delinquent Inventory Fell 3,308 in December
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Primary New Insurance Written ($Billions)
Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
Plus: New Notices
Less: Cures (1)
Less: Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)
Less: Rescissions and Denials (2)
Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
(2) Refer to our Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2012, for information about our suspension of certain rescissions and the number of rescissions suspended as of September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Banc of California (BANC) Trades Lower After Announce SEC Probe, CEO Resignation
- ADMA Biologics (ADMA) to Acquire Assets from Biotest Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!