MGIC Investment (MTG) Delinquent Inventory Fell 3,308 in December
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Primary New Insurance Written ($Billions)
Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
Plus: New Notices
Less: Cures (1)
Less: Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)
Less: Rescissions and Denials (2)
Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)
(2) Refer to our Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2012, for information about our suspension of certain rescissions and the number of rescissions suspended as of September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vringo (VRNG) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- SunEdison (SUNE) Announces Pay Down of Margin Loan by Subsidiary
- Cigna Corp. (CI) Enters Settlement with Anthem (ANTM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!