MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) Sells New Leaf Business to Life Time Fitness
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
MGC Diagnostics Corporation (NASDAQ: MGCD), (formerly Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN)), a global medical technology company, today announced it has sold the assets of its New Leaf business to Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: LTM) effective August 28, 2012. Under the transaction, Life Time paid MGC Diagnostics $1.0 million at closing, and will pay an additional $235,000 over the next 18 months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- RTI Surgical Inc. (RTIX) Receives CE Mark for Fortiva
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Announces Positive Topline Results Phase 2 Study GOG186I
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!