MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) Sells New Leaf Business to Life Time Fitness
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
MGC Diagnostics Corporation (NASDAQ: MGCD), (formerly Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN)), a global medical technology company, today announced it has sold the assets of its New Leaf business to Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: LTM) effective August 28, 2012. Under the transaction, Life Time paid MGC Diagnostics $1.0 million at closing, and will pay an additional $235,000 over the next 18 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!