MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) Sells New Leaf Business to Life Time Fitness
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
MGC Diagnostics Corporation (NASDAQ: MGCD), (formerly Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN)), a global medical technology company, today announced it has sold the assets of its New Leaf business to Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: LTM) effective August 28, 2012. Under the transaction, Life Time paid MGC Diagnostics $1.0 million at closing, and will pay an additional $235,000 over the next 18 months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Puerto Rico Government Opposes Doral Financial Corp's (DRL) Request for Declaratory Judgment
- SolarCity (SCTY) Prices Aggregate $201.5M Asset-Backed Notes Offering
- Compressco Partners, L.P (GSJK) Prices 15.28M Common Offering at $23.50/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!