MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) Sells New Leaf Business to Life Time Fitness
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
MGC Diagnostics Corporation (NASDAQ: MGCD), (formerly Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN)), a global medical technology company, today announced it has sold the assets of its New Leaf business to Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: LTM) effective August 28, 2012. Under the transaction, Life Time paid MGC Diagnostics $1.0 million at closing, and will pay an additional $235,000 over the next 18 months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Nokia (NOK) Warns on AC-300 Charger in Europe, the U.K.; Used Mainly on Lumia 2520 Tablet
- Amkor Technology (AMKR) Issues Equity in $56.4M Convertible Notes Conversion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!