MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) Sells New Leaf Business to Life Time Fitness
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
MGC Diagnostics Corporation (NASDAQ: MGCD), (formerly Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN)), a global medical technology company, today announced it has sold the assets of its New Leaf business to Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: LTM) effective August 28, 2012. Under the transaction, Life Time paid MGC Diagnostics $1.0 million at closing, and will pay an additional $235,000 over the next 18 months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Responds to Decision in Customer Data Warrant Case
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Will Receive $10M Milestone for Xiaflex PMDA Submission in Japan
- Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT) Prices 6M Common Offering for Proceeds of $98.7M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!