MF trustee saying JPMorgan (JPM) has returned about $168M in cash -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Bloomberg reporting MF trustee saying JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has returned about $168 million in cash.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) said to cut hundreds of tech staff at investment bank - Bloomberg
- Sankaty Advisors Acquires J.P. Morgan's Global Special Opportunities Group Investment Portfolio
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) to Conduct Internal Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!