MF trustee saying JPMorgan (JPM) has returned about $168M in cash -Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Bloomberg reporting MF trustee saying JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has returned about $168 million in cash.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Doesn't Object to Revised Goldman (GS), JPMorgan (JPM) Capital Plans
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!