MDC Partners (MDCA) Says Class-Action Suit Dismissed
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MDC Partners Inc. (Nasdaq: MDCA) announced that the U.S. District Court presiding over North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District Firefighter Pension Plan, et al v. MDC Partners Inc., et al, No. 15 Civ. 6034 (S.D.N.Y.), granted the Company's motion to dismiss the plaintiffs' amended complaint in its entirety with prejudice, and directed the Clerk of the Court to "close the case."
"We are extremely pleased with the Court's decision," said Scott L. Kauffman, MDC Partners' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We defended and promptly moved to dismiss this suit because we believed strongly that the plaintiffs' allegations concerning the Company's accounting practices and disclosures were without merit, and it is gratifying that the Court dismissed this class action case in its entirety."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!