MDC Partners (MDCA) Says Class-Action Suit Dismissed
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MDC Partners Inc. (Nasdaq: MDCA) announced that the U.S. District Court presiding over North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District Firefighter Pension Plan, et al v. MDC Partners Inc., et al, No. 15 Civ. 6034 (S.D.N.Y.), granted the Company's motion to dismiss the plaintiffs' amended complaint in its entirety with prejudice, and directed the Clerk of the Court to "close the case."
"We are extremely pleased with the Court's decision," said Scott L. Kauffman, MDC Partners' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We defended and promptly moved to dismiss this suit because we believed strongly that the plaintiffs' allegations concerning the Company's accounting practices and disclosures were without merit, and it is gratifying that the Court dismissed this class action case in its entirety."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces Filing Regulatory Submission with EMA for FF/UMEC/VI as COPD Treatment
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!