MDC Partners (MDCA) Says Class-Action Suit Dismissed
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MDC Partners Inc. (Nasdaq: MDCA) announced that the U.S. District Court presiding over North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District Firefighter Pension Plan, et al v. MDC Partners Inc., et al, No. 15 Civ. 6034 (S.D.N.Y.), granted the Company's motion to dismiss the plaintiffs' amended complaint in its entirety with prejudice, and directed the Clerk of the Court to "close the case."
"We are extremely pleased with the Court's decision," said Scott L. Kauffman, MDC Partners' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We defended and promptly moved to dismiss this suit because we believed strongly that the plaintiffs' allegations concerning the Company's accounting practices and disclosures were without merit, and it is gratifying that the Court dismissed this class action case in its entirety."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- Tucows (TCX) Names Co-Founder Brad Burnham to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!