MDC Partners (MDCA) Says Class-Action Suit Dismissed
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MDC Partners Inc. (Nasdaq: MDCA) announced that the U.S. District Court presiding over North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District Firefighter Pension Plan, et al v. MDC Partners Inc., et al, No. 15 Civ. 6034 (S.D.N.Y.), granted the Company's motion to dismiss the plaintiffs' amended complaint in its entirety with prejudice, and directed the Clerk of the Court to "close the case."
"We are extremely pleased with the Court's decision," said Scott L. Kauffman, MDC Partners' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We defended and promptly moved to dismiss this suit because we believed strongly that the plaintiffs' allegations concerning the Company's accounting practices and disclosures were without merit, and it is gratifying that the Court dismissed this class action case in its entirety."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Reynolds American (RAI) Affirms Receipt of British American Tobacco (BTI) Offer; Will Evaluate
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!