MB Financial (MBFI) Announces Completion of Merger with American Chartered
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MB Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: MBFI), the parent company of MB Financial Bank, N.A., announced it has completed its merger with American Chartered Bancorp, Inc. (“American Chartered”), and its wholly owned bank subsidiary, American Chartered Bank has been merged into MB Financial Bank.
The American Chartered merger adds 15 Chicago-area offices, $2.77 billion in assets and $2.36 billion in deposits to MB Financial’s commercial banking business. American Chartered specialized in serving privately owned, small and mid-sized businesses.
“The completion of this transaction results in a notable expansion of MB’s commercial banking business and core deposit franchise. Just as importantly, the acquisition is aligned with MB Financial’s deep commitment to exceptional service through bankers who are dedicated to their clients’ success,” said Mitchell Feiger, President and CEO, MB Financial, Inc. “I’m pleased to welcome American Chartered clients and staff to MB Financial Bank. I’m confident the combined organization will bring even stronger value to our clients and communities.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) Commences 14.8M Offering of Common Stock
- Suncoke Energy Partners (SXCP) Issues Statement on IRS MLP Final Regulations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!