Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Enters $300M+ Agreement with Major Customer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Luxoft Holding, Inc (NYSE: LXFT) announced the signing of a three-year agreement with UBS, one of its largest customers. The agreement has a minimum target spend of USD 300 million or USD 100 million a year on average, and Luxoft will have strategic vendor status for UBS IT during the entire term. The strategic framework includes business and technology consulting for cost efficient regulatory compliance and innovative digital transformation in the areas of trading, finance, accounting, regulatory and others.
“Luxoft and UBS have been building a strong relationship since 2006 with Luxoft contributing to the Bank’s complex engagements as a Change The Business (CTB) category vendor. We’re helping UBS leverage new innovative technologies and processes such as cloud, big data and data analytics, machine learning to optimize their business and transform the way they engage with customers,” said Luxoft President and CEO, Dmitry Loschinin. “We are proud to be a trusted partner for UBS, assisting them in simplification of their IT infrastructure, continuous performance improvement, as well as shifting to a mutually beneficial new age output- and outcome based managed services model.”
“Our goal is to continue building leading-edge customer-facing technologies which enable us to provide the best user experience for years to come,” said UBS CIO Michael Dargan. “Luxoft has been a trusted vendor for UBS for nearly a decade. We are confident in their deep understanding of the financial services industry and end-to-end solution implementation skills and thus Luxoft’s ability to assist us in the global transformation process.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!