Lumber Liquidators (LL) Enters Separation Agreement with Former CIO Levy
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Effective June 30, 2012, Lumber Liquidators Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), entered into a Separation and Release Agreement with Seth P. Levy in connection with the June 22, 2012 termination of his employment as the Registrant’s Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President, Information Technology. Under the Separation Agreement, Mr. Levy is entitled to receive severance payments equal to twenty-four (24) weeks of his base salary, payable over that period, and certain contributions to his health benefits.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) LTE Solution Selected for Use by China Telecom (CHA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!