Lumber Liquidators (LL) Receives Prelim. Approval of Shareholder Derivative Litigation; Hearing Date Set
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) disclosed the following on Tuesday:
Item 8.01. Other Events.
On August 26, 2016, the court preliminarily approved the proposed settlement of the derivative action captioned In re Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. Shareholder Derivative Litigation in accordance with the previously disclosed Stipulation of Settlement, dated July 18, 2016 (the “Stipulation”) and scheduled a settlement hearing for 10:00 a.m. on November 17, 2016 at 600 Granby Street, Norfolk, Virginia. As required by Section 4.2 of the Stipulation, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) is filing this current report and a copy of the Stipulation and the Long-Form Notice of Proposed Derivative Settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!