Lucas Energy (LEI) Says NYSE MKT Accepts Plan of Compliance; New PFO Named
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lucas Energy, Inc. (NYSE: LEI) announced that on October 4, 2016, the NYSE MKT LLC (the "Exchange") granted and accepted the Company's compliance plan (the "Plan") dated August 21, 2016.
The Company now has until January 21, 2018 to regain compliance with NYSE MKT continued listing standards as set forth in Section 1003(a)(ii) and (iii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide as related to its financial condition as reported on March 31, 2016. At or before January 21, 2018, the Company must either be in compliance or must have made progress that is consistent with the accepted Plan during that period.
In order to maintain its listing on the Exchange, the Exchange has requested that the Company provide quarterly updates to the Exchange concurrent with its interim and annual Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings. Failure to meet the requirements to regain compliance could result in the initiation of delisting proceedings.
"We are pleased to have received the Plan acceptance from the Exchange and look forward to the opportunity to demonstrate our ability to execute on our strategic initiatives," said Anthony C. Schnur, Lucas' Chief Executive Officer.
The Company also announced that Lucas' Board of Directors appointed Paul Pinkston to Principal Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary of the Company effective September 29, 2016. Mr. Pinkston previously served as Chief Accounting Officer since August of 2016. Mr. Schnur, who held the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Principal Financial Officer in interim capacities, will remain Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files Mixed, Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!