Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) Prices Aggregate $350M Debt Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (“LP”) (NYSE: LPX) announced that it has priced its offering of $350 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2024 (the “Notes”) in an offering exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Notes will bear interest at an annual rate of 4.875%. The offering of the Notes is expected to close on September 14, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
LP intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with cash on hand, to repurchase and/or redeem and retire all of its outstanding 7.500% senior notes due 2020 pursuant to its previously announced tender offer, including tender or redemption premiums with respect to such repurchase and/or redemption, and to pay related fees and expenses.
The Notes are being offered only to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act and to certain persons outside of the United States pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy such Notes nor shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LP Schedules Webcast to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Year-end 2016 Results
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!