Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) Appoints New Board Member
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (NYSE: LPX) announced the appointment of Ozey K. Horton Jr. to its board of directors effective immediately. Mr. Horton will stand for election at the annual meeting of the corporation in May 2018.
Mr. Horton, 65, is Director Emeritus at McKinsey & Co., and a member of the board of directors of Worthington Industries, Metso Corp. and the Dabbagh Group Holding Co. Ltd.
“Ozey’s diverse international experience in a variety of manufacturing industries and his expertise in mergers, acquisitions and his career-long expertise in strategic formation and implementation will be assets to our board and management team,” LP Chairman Gary Cook said. “In addition, he embraces our focus on safety, ethics, compliance, continuous improvement and product innovation. We are looking forward to his contributions.”
Horton began his nearly 30-year career at McKinsey & Co. in 1981, after working as a manufacturing manager at Cummins Engine Co., and in various staff positions at Sonoco Products Co. Before his retirement from McKinsey, Horton was the founder and leader of the global operations practice for energy and minerals, founder of the global pulp, paper and packaging practice, and earlier in his career, the leader of the North America change management practice.
Horton earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Duke University and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!