Long Island Iced Tea Corp (LTEA) Inks First Distribution Agreement for Puerto Rico
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (NASDAQ: LTEA) announced a new partnership with Vaquería Tres Monjitas ("Tres Monjitas") to distribute its beverages in Puerto Rico. The Company is committed to expanding its distribution across new geographies and this is its first distribution agreement in Puerto Rico.
Philip Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, "We are excited to build this partnership with Tres Monjitas and bring Long Island Iced Tea® to Puerto Rico, a great market where we believe our quality ingredients at an affordable price will resonate with consumers. Tres Monjitas has a long history of being one of the premier beverage distributors in Puerto Rico, and we are thrilled to be joining its family of high quality beverage brands. Expanding into Puerto Rico is a natural progression in our global outlook, and compliments distribution positions we have already established in Canada and Korea."
"We are proud to expand the portfolio of top line products distributed by Tres Monjitas with the addition of Long Island Iced Tea to our roster of brands. This partnership combines the power of a high quality, well-known product as is Long Island Iced Tea with a service tradition and market knowledge of almost 100 years brought in by Tres Monjitas", said Luis Defendini, Sales Director for Tres Monjitas.
Long Island Iced Tea® is a RTD tea now available through Tres Monjitas in 20-oz and gallon bottles, with flavors including Lemon, Peach, Raspberry, Mango, Green Tea & Honey, Half Tea & Half Lemonade, Diet Lemon and Diet Peach.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- bebe stores (BEBE) Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!