Long Island Iced Tea Corp (LTEA) Enters Partnership for Expanded East Coast Distribution
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (Nasdaq: LTEA) announced that it has partnered with JOH, one of the strongest regional brokerages in America, to further its expansion along the East Coast.
Philip Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, "We are very excited to be partnering with JOH, one of the premier brokers on the East Coast, as we continue building our brand and distribution network. JOH is known for its long-term relationships with clients and customers, and we are proud to be included in their portfolio of brands."
Long Island Iced Tea® is a RTD tea now available in gallons and 20-oz bottles, with flavors including Lemon, Peach, Raspberry, Mango, Guava, Southern Sweet Tea, Green Tea & Honey, Half Tea & Half Lemonade, Diet Lemon and Diet Peach.
JOH was founded in 1956 by Harry O'Hare, Sr. and is now one of the strongest regional food brokers with 15 offices and strategic partnerships across the United States. JOH currently has over 500 employees and represents more than 400 clients. For more information, please visit www.johare.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Confirmation of CEOC's Plan of Reorganization
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Acquire Assets in Permian Basin for $5.6B in Shares Plus $1B in Contingent Cash Payments
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!