Long Island Iced Tea Corp (LTEA) Enters Partnership for Expanded East Coast Distribution
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (Nasdaq: LTEA) announced that it has partnered with JOH, one of the strongest regional brokerages in America, to further its expansion along the East Coast.
Philip Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, "We are very excited to be partnering with JOH, one of the premier brokers on the East Coast, as we continue building our brand and distribution network. JOH is known for its long-term relationships with clients and customers, and we are proud to be included in their portfolio of brands."
Long Island Iced Tea® is a RTD tea now available in gallons and 20-oz bottles, with flavors including Lemon, Peach, Raspberry, Mango, Guava, Southern Sweet Tea, Green Tea & Honey, Half Tea & Half Lemonade, Diet Lemon and Diet Peach.
JOH was founded in 1956 by Harry O'Hare, Sr. and is now one of the strongest regional food brokers with 15 offices and strategic partnerships across the United States. JOH currently has over 500 employees and represents more than 400 clients. For more information, please visit www.johare.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Presents Statistically Significant Data from PERSIST-2 at ASH 2016
- Codexis (CDXS) Enters Supply Agreement with Tate & Lyle for Proprietary Enzyme
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Taps New Funding for MERS Vaccine Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!