Lombard Medical (EVAR) Receives Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lombard Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: EVAR) reported that on November 9, 2016, it received a NASDAQ Staff Deficiency Letter indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(a)(1) which requires listed securities to maintain a minimum bid price of $1.00 per share.
The NASDAQ notice has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of Lombard’s common stock on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
According to the letter from NASDAQ, Lombard has a grace period of 180 calendar days, starting November 9, 2016, to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. Lombard can regain compliance if, at any time before the grace period ends, the bid price of its ordinary shares closes at or above $1.00 per share for a minimum of ten (10) consecutive business days. If Lombard cannot demonstrate bid price compliance by the end of the 180 day grace period, the Company may become eligible for an additional 180 day grace period if the Company meets NASDAQ’s initial listing standards with the exception of the minimum bid price requirement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!