Logitech (LOGI) Acquires Saitek from Mad Catz (MCZ)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Logitech International (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that it has acquired Mad Catz Interactive Inc.’s (NYSE: MCZ) Saitek® brand and the Saitek line of flight and space simulation game controller assets for $13 million in cash.
Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming at Logitech said: “We’re pleased with this tuck-in acquisition of the Saitek product portfolio. The Saitek product line complements our market-leading portfolio of Logitech G gaming products, including simulation products like our G29 and G920 Driving Force steering wheels, and expands our leadership position at a very exciting time for gaming.”
This asset acquisition is not considered material to Logitech’s quarterly or full-year financial results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Ratings Affirmed at Moody's Amid Planned Glencore Acquisition
- Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Says It's in Discussions on Acquisition of Novel Cancer Project
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!