Logitech (LOGI) Acquires Saitek from Mad Catz (MCZ)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Logitech International (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that it has acquired Mad Catz Interactive Inc.’s (NYSE: MCZ) Saitek® brand and the Saitek line of flight and space simulation game controller assets for $13 million in cash.
Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming at Logitech said: “We’re pleased with this tuck-in acquisition of the Saitek product portfolio. The Saitek product line complements our market-leading portfolio of Logitech G gaming products, including simulation products like our G29 and G920 Driving Force steering wheels, and expands our leadership position at a very exciting time for gaming.”
This asset acquisition is not considered material to Logitech’s quarterly or full-year financial results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!