Logitech (LOGI) Acquires Saitek from Mad Catz (MCZ)
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Logitech International (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that it has acquired Mad Catz Interactive Inc.’s (NYSE: MCZ) Saitek® brand and the Saitek line of flight and space simulation game controller assets for $13 million in cash.
Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming at Logitech said: “We’re pleased with this tuck-in acquisition of the Saitek product portfolio. The Saitek product line complements our market-leading portfolio of Logitech G gaming products, including simulation products like our G29 and G920 Driving Force steering wheels, and expands our leadership position at a very exciting time for gaming.”
This asset acquisition is not considered material to Logitech’s quarterly or full-year financial results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Hack Not A Material Adverse Change - SunTrust's Peck
- Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Boosts FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Engility Wins $16 Million Task Order to Provide Advanced Training and Advisory Solutions to U.S. Marine Corps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!