LogMeIn (LOGM) Says U.S. Appeals Court Reverses Summary Judgement in Patent Case with 01 Communique
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGM), announced that the United States Court of Appeals has reversed the lower court's ruling that granted LogMeIn's motion for summary judgment of non infringement in a case brought by 01 Communique. The case has been remanded to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia for trial. A trial calendar has not been established at this time. Despite the Court of Appeal's decision to reverse the lower court's summary judgment ruling, LogMeIn continues to believe that it has strong defenses to the claims made by 01 Communique and intends to vigorously defend against these claims.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Submits IND for RP103 as Leigh Syndrome Treatment
- Chimera Investment (CIM) Showing Strong Volume Following CIO Appointment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!