LodgeNet (LNET) to Explore Alternatives for Senior Secured Facility
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET), has initiated a process to explore refinancing alternatives for its senior secured credit facility to address its upcoming debt maturities and tightening financial covenants. To explore and evaluate potential refinancing alternatives and other strategic alternatives, LodgeNet's Board has retained Miller Buckfire & Co., a leading New York-based investment banking and capital markets firm. In addition to retaining Miller Buckfire, LodgeNet has also retained FTI Consulting, a nationally-recognized operations and financial advisory firm with significant experience in the media and hospitality industries, to collaborate with the company in developing its business plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Pops; FDA Okays Xiaflex as Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) Receives NIH RAC Approval for Ad-RTS-IL-12 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!