Littelfuse (LFUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400, Insteel Industries (IIIN) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Littelfuse Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS) will replace Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Insteel Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: IIIN) will replace Littelfuse in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, November 28. Lexmark International is being acquired by Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!