Littelfuse (LFUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400, Insteel Industries (IIIN) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Littelfuse Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS) will replace Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Insteel Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: IIIN) will replace Littelfuse in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, November 28. Lexmark International is being acquired by Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- GameStop (GME) January puts active after reporting holiday Same-Store Sales results.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!