Littelfuse (LFUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400, Insteel Industries (IIIN) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Littelfuse Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS) will replace Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Insteel Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: IIIN) will replace Littelfuse in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, November 28. Lexmark International is being acquired by Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Medical (GMED), UMB Financial (UMBF) to UMB Financial; HomeStreet (HMST) to S&P SmallCap 600
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!