Littelfuse (LFUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400, Insteel Industries (IIIN) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Littelfuse Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS) will replace Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE: LXK) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Insteel Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: IIIN) will replace Littelfuse in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, November 28. Lexmark International is being acquired by Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!