Littelfuse (LFUS) Completes $104M ON Semi (ON) Product Portfolio Acquisition
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Littelfuse, Inc. (Nasdaq: LFUS) announced it has completed its acquisition of a select product portfolio from ON Semiconductor Corporation. The product portfolio includes transient voltage suppression (TVS) diodes, switching thyristors and insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) for automotive ignition applications. The product portfolio has annualized sales of approximately $55 million. The purchase price was $104 million.
“The acquisition aligns with our strategy to expand in power semiconductor applications, as well as increase our presence in the automotive electronics market,” said Ian Highley, senior vice president and general manager, semiconductor products and chief technology officer for Littelfuse.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) to Acquire Assets from Privately Held Azaya Therapeutics
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Acquires Undivided Interest in Red River Pipeline for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!