Lithia Motors (LAD) Acquires Wyoming-Based Greiner Ford Lincoln
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) has acquired Greiner Ford Lincoln of Casper, Wyoming. The store will add an additional $75 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to welcome the newest members to the Lithia family. As the largest standalone dealership in Wyoming, Greiner is a quintessential example of our Lithia exclusive market strategy. Their proven leadership will serve as a generator of operational talent to expand beyond our current footprint of 152 stores. The addition of Greiner Ford brings our 2016 acquisition activity to a cumulative revenue total of nearly $1 billion. We believe that considerable acquisition opportunities remain and that our entrepreneurial driven model can continue to deliver industry leading returns on these investments."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
- Microvision (MVIS) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!