Lithia Motors (LAD) Acquires Wyoming-Based Greiner Ford Lincoln
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) has acquired Greiner Ford Lincoln of Casper, Wyoming. The store will add an additional $75 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to welcome the newest members to the Lithia family. As the largest standalone dealership in Wyoming, Greiner is a quintessential example of our Lithia exclusive market strategy. Their proven leadership will serve as a generator of operational talent to expand beyond our current footprint of 152 stores. The addition of Greiner Ford brings our 2016 acquisition activity to a cumulative revenue total of nearly $1 billion. We believe that considerable acquisition opportunities remain and that our entrepreneurial driven model can continue to deliver industry leading returns on these investments."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
- Tralongo Wraps-Up 2016 with Immense Growth and Value-Added Programs for Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!