Lithia Motors (LAD) Acquires Honolulu Ford
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) has acquired Honolulu Ford in Honolulu, Hawaii. The store will add an additional $90 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to welcome the newest members of the Lithia family with the addition of Honolulu Ford, our fifth store in the state of Hawaii. Clustering locations in a condensed geographic area allows us to develop and share talent, leverage corporate overhead, and build on our positive reputation in the market. This store continues the cadence of acquisitions we have established in 2016 and brings our cumulative estimated annual revenues acquired to over $1.1 billion this year."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) CFO to Alan Haughie Retire; Anthony DiLucente to Succeed; Reaffirms FY Guidance
- AEP Industries (AEPI) Shareholders Vote in Favor of Berry Plastics (BERY) Merger Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!