Lithia Motors (LAD) Acquires California-Located Kemp Ford
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) has acquired Kemp Ford in Thousand Oaks, California. The store will be renamed DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks and will add $65 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to welcome DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks to our team. This store marks the third acquisition for our DCH platform this year and complements our existing operations in Southern California. We are excited to expand our relationship with Ford and further diversify our brand mix. We remain focused on continued acquisition growth within both rural and metropolitan markets in the future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!