Lithia Motors (LAD) Acquires California-Located Kemp Ford
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) has acquired Kemp Ford in Thousand Oaks, California. The store will be renamed DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks and will add $65 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to welcome DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks to our team. This store marks the third acquisition for our DCH platform this year and complements our existing operations in Southern California. We are excited to expand our relationship with Ford and further diversify our brand mix. We remain focused on continued acquisition growth within both rural and metropolitan markets in the future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!