Lithia Motors (LAD) Acquires California-Located Kemp Ford
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) has acquired Kemp Ford in Thousand Oaks, California. The store will be renamed DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks and will add $65 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to welcome DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks to our team. This store marks the third acquisition for our DCH platform this year and complements our existing operations in Southern California. We are excited to expand our relationship with Ford and further diversify our brand mix. We remain focused on continued acquisition growth within both rural and metropolitan markets in the future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!