Lithia Motors (LAD) Acquires California-Located Audi Dealership
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) has acquired Audi Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, California. The store will be relocated to Calabasas, California and named Audi Calabasas. It will add an additional $120 million in estimated annual revenues.
Bryan DeBoer, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are excited to extend our recent cadence of acquisitions by welcoming our new team to the Lithia family. We look forward to providing the community of Calabasas wonderful customer service through its first exclusive Audi dealership. This acquisition brings our cumulative 2016 annualized acquired revenue to over $1 billion. We believe that considerable acquisition opportunities remain that require an equity investment at the low end of our 10% to 20% of revenue guideline."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Sells Australia and New Zealand Grocery Business to Bega Cheese Limited for $460M AUD
- AEP Industries (AEPI) Shareholders Vote in Favor of Berry Plastics (BERY) Merger Plan
- Liberty Media (LMCA) Gains Approval for Formula 1 Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!