Liquidmetal Technologies (LQMT) Files to Delay 10-Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Liquidmetal Technologies (OTC: LQMT) filed to delay its Form 10-Q submission on Thursday night, offering the following commentary:
The preparation of the Registrant’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q has taken longer than anticipated and could not be completed by the required filing date of November 9, 2016 without unreasonable effort and expense, as additional time is needed to determine whether the Registrant will need to accrue a liability for a potential loss contingency relating to a recently asserted contractual claim and to determine whether such loss contingency is material.
The Registrant expects to file its Form 10-Q within the prescribed extended period of November 14, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!