Liquidmetal Technologies (LQMT) Files to Delay 10-Q
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Liquidmetal Technologies (OTC: LQMT) filed to delay its Form 10-Q submission on Thursday night, offering the following commentary:
The preparation of the Registrant’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q has taken longer than anticipated and could not be completed by the required filing date of November 9, 2016 without unreasonable effort and expense, as additional time is needed to determine whether the Registrant will need to accrue a liability for a potential loss contingency relating to a recently asserted contractual claim and to determine whether such loss contingency is material.
The Registrant expects to file its Form 10-Q within the prescribed extended period of November 14, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!