Lionsgate (LGF) to Suspend Dividend; Cites Anticipated Starz Merger
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
As contemplated in the Registration Statement on Form S-4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 1, 2016, as amended on September 6, 2016, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) today announced that it will suspend its quarterly cash dividend beginning immediately due to its anticipated merger with Starz.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Adopts 'Poison Pill' Provision
- EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Shareholders Approve Acquisition by OMERS and Harvest Partners
- Douglas Emmett (DEI) Acquires Class 'A' Office Building in Santa Monica for $139.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement, James Marsh
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!