Lionsgate (LGF) to Suspend Dividend; Cites Anticipated Starz Merger
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
As contemplated in the Registration Statement on Form S-4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 1, 2016, as amended on September 6, 2016, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) today announced that it will suspend its quarterly cash dividend beginning immediately due to its anticipated merger with Starz.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement, James Marsh
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!