Lionsgate (LGF) to Suspend Dividend; Cites Anticipated Starz Merger
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
As contemplated in the Registration Statement on Form S-4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 1, 2016, as amended on September 6, 2016, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) today announced that it will suspend its quarterly cash dividend beginning immediately due to its anticipated merger with Starz.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Summit Financial Group (SMMF) Announces First Century Shareholders Approve Acquisition