Lionsgate (LGF) to Suspend Dividend; Cites Anticipated Starz Merger
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
As contemplated in the Registration Statement on Form S-4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 1, 2016, as amended on September 6, 2016, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) today announced that it will suspend its quarterly cash dividend beginning immediately due to its anticipated merger with Starz.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- ChipMOS (IMOS) Issues Update on Pending Merger
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement, James Marsh
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!