Lionsgate (LGF) to Suspend Dividend; Cites Anticipated Starz Merger
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
As contemplated in the Registration Statement on Form S-4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 1, 2016, as amended on September 6, 2016, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) today announced that it will suspend its quarterly cash dividend beginning immediately due to its anticipated merger with Starz.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Bank of Commerce Holdings Announces Results for the Fourth Quarter of 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement, James Marsh
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!