Lincoln Educational (LINC) Meets DOE Standards, No Longer Required to Comply with Zone Alternative Restrictions
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (NASDAQ: LINC) announced today that the U.S. Department of Education (DOE), through their Multi-Regional and Foreign School Participation Division, has completed their review of Lincoln’s audited financial statements for the fiscal year-ending December 31, 2015. As a result of improved financial strength and compliance within prescribed DOE guidelines, Lincoln will no longer be required to comply with the Zone Alternative restrictions, including heightened cash monitoring, previously imposed on them by the DOE in the third quarter of 2014.
“Our entire organization has been focused on moving Lincoln to sustained profitability while continuing our efforts in providing our students with the most comprehensive skills training required by today’s employers,” said Scott Shaw, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lincoln Educational Services. “Being released from the Zone Alternative Restriction proves that we are making steady progress towards our goals.”
The DOE’s review of financial statements during the review period yielded a composite score of 1.9 out of a possible 3.0.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Updates on FDA Partial Clinical Hold; Has Begun Working on Response
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!