Lincoln Educational (LINC) Meets DOE Standards, No Longer Required to Comply with Zone Alternative Restrictions
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (NASDAQ: LINC) announced today that the U.S. Department of Education (DOE), through their Multi-Regional and Foreign School Participation Division, has completed their review of Lincoln’s audited financial statements for the fiscal year-ending December 31, 2015. As a result of improved financial strength and compliance within prescribed DOE guidelines, Lincoln will no longer be required to comply with the Zone Alternative restrictions, including heightened cash monitoring, previously imposed on them by the DOE in the third quarter of 2014.
“Our entire organization has been focused on moving Lincoln to sustained profitability while continuing our efforts in providing our students with the most comprehensive skills training required by today’s employers,” said Scott Shaw, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lincoln Educational Services. “Being released from the Zone Alternative Restriction proves that we are making steady progress towards our goals.”
The DOE’s review of financial statements during the review period yielded a composite score of 1.9 out of a possible 3.0.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
- MGT Capital Investments (MGT) to Trade Under 'MGTI' After NYSE Delisting - Spokesperson
- Independent Bank (INDB), Island Bancorp Enter Merger Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!