Limoneira (LMNR) Says Not Affected by California Wildfires; Reaffirms FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Limoneira Company (NASDAQ: LMNR) announced that the Company is not being affected by the current wildfires in California. In addition, the Company reiterated its fiscal year 2016 guidance ranges and announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended July 31, 2016 on Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Reconfirming Fiscal Year 2016 Outlook
For the fiscal year ending October 31, 2016, the Company continues to expect to sell between 2.7 million and 3.0 million cartons of fresh lemons at an average price of approximately $23.00 per carton and expects to sell approximately 8.5 to 9.5 million pounds of avocados at approximately $0.80 per pound.
The Company is reiterating its guidance range for operating income, EBITDA, and earnings per diluted share for fiscal year 2016. The Company expects operating income for fiscal year 2016 to be approximately $8.6 million to $9.1 million. Fiscal year 2016 EBITDA is expected to be in the range of $14.6 million to $15.1 million. The Company expects fiscal year 2016 earnings per diluted share to be in the range of $0.28 to $0.33. Excluding transaction costs incurred in connection with the Limoneira/Lewis joint venture, fiscal year 2016 earnings per diluted share are expected to be in the range of $0.33 to $0.38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!