LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH) Says Business on Track
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTH) a global manufacturer, distributor and integrator of patented optical components and high-level assemblies, provided an update to shareholders on its progress within its infrared lens initiatives. Notwithstanding a challenged global market environment, the company is on track to deliver exceptional year-over-year growth in its infrared business, and expects to provide details of this growth in its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings report due out at the end of this month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Lieff Cabraser Announces Class Action Litigation Against Violin Memory, Inc. - VMEM
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!