Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Says Glaxo (GSK) Submits Regulatory Apps for Promacta/Revolade
- Top 10 News for 12/22 - 12/26: Dow Reaches New Record; GDP Outpaces in Q3; Ruble Rebounds on Reduced Reserves
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Japan Core Inflation Slows in November
- GoPro (GPRO) Adds to Gains as Company Dominates Amazon's (AMZN) Best Seller List in its Category
- Tesla (TSLA) Updates Blog: 'Roadster 3.0'
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: LGND) partner GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE: GSK) has submitted regulatory applications in the United States and European Union related to eltrombopag (Promacta/Revolade) and its use to increase platelet counts in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection and low platelets (thrombocytopenia), specifically:
- A supplemental New Drug Application to the US Food and Drug Administration for Promacta (eltrombopag) as a treatment for thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic hepatitis C infection to enable the initiation of interferon-based therapy and to optimize interferon-based therapy.
- A variation to the Marketing Authorization Application to the European Medicines Agency for Revolade (eltrombopag) as a treatment for thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic hepatitis C infection to enable the initiation of interferon-based therapy and during interferon-based therapy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Files CE-Melphalan NDA
- Sucampo's (SCMP) Rescula Faces Generic Challenge, But It's Not a Factor - Maxim Group
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Receive Antitrust Decision in China Soon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!